A solar water pump has a mini power house at its heart and consists of a calibrated and matching solar array of modules – tuned with the equivalent power of pump for that particular application. The solar water pumping system is capable of running all types of electrical water pumps with applications varying from irrigation to household demands. Irrigation pumps such as submersible, surface or deep well can also be coupled with drip irrigation systems to enhance the returns from this configuration.
A typical solar water pumping system is known by the sum total of solar array size that is required to run the attached pump. A 1000 Wp solar water pump is capable of drawing and pumping approximately 40,000 litres of water per day from a source that is up to 10 meters deep. This is sufficient to irrigate about 2 acres of land with regular crops. A 1000 Wp solar water pump helps save up to Rs 45,000 when compared to equivalent use of a diesel-operated pump over a year.
- Available in both type surface and submersible.
- Applicable for all type of bore, ponds etc.
- Maintenance free/Low DC/AC branded pumps fit and forget.
- No any running cost, freedom from electricity bills.
- Complete mounting structure(powder coated) with tracking system.
- It can supply water at flow rate of 1000L/min or more
- It can work for more than 100 meter depth
- It can be installed in any remote areas
- Properly designed AC drives to run AC pump with solar modules
- MNRE approved
- Subsidy from MNRE and other state(India)nodal agency is available
- Long operating life
- Highly reliable and durable
- Easy to operate and maintain
- No fuel cost- uses abundantly available free solar energy